September 8, 2008

Getting Pumped Up

I finally caught up on all of the blogs that I fell behind on over the weekend. I've been also catching up on all the sleep I've passed up on in the last three weeks. At my age, I am realizing that I can't work all the time. Nor do I want to. It's all work no play, and I am becoming very dull.

So before I go to Arrowmont for the fifth Utilitarian Clay: Celebrate The Object on Wednesday, I'm getting all the sleep I possibly can. After all, it's "show time" and who wants to see me fumble my demos, etc?? So, just briefly I wanted to go through my list with you all to make sure I'm not forgetting anything.


***clay
***tools
***brushes
***balloons
***broken camera
***armpit pads
***knee brace
***set lists
***a couple of tasteful jokes
***the usual self deprecating jokes
***teleprompter
***sponsor banners to put behind my wheel to fulfill endorsement contracts
***sunglasses for flash photographers and bright stage lights
***Grecian Formula (for all of those folks who haven't seen me in a while)
***a couple of sharpies for autographs
***back stage passes for entourage
***stop by Nick J's for some Red Bull
***caterer
***membership card to Salt and Pepper Shaker Museum
So much for traveling light! I guess we are going to have to take the tour bus(again) ! Phew, the gas is going to kill the budget.

;-)