December 4, 2008

Interneterruption



what's left

Sorry for the silence. Our internet service was interrupted for failure to pay, oh well. We're all busy, aren't we? Hence no reports on the progress, or lack of, on ye olde list! Nothing much to check off the list except a cleared out studio thanks to a Madison County intervention from Tom Turner. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of Tom scampering up and down my giant steps into the shop, just take my work for it. Thanks TOM! Not only did Tom sweep and move stuff around, he brought my favorite heart stoppers, a six pack of Ingles apple fritters! Thanks again TOM!

Anyway, I will try to catch you up on the studio that we're prepping for the Holiday Studio Sale(coming up this weekend!) very soon with some pictures of the setup, and maybe of Tom scampering up and down the big steps!