April 16, 2010

Just Because


When I started blogging a few years ago, I made a deal with myself, and maybe the devil, that I would only share music videos if there was some connection to pottery making. Consequently I haven't shared many music videos!

But today Gary Hatcher shared this video via Facebook, and I just have to share with YOU! What is the connection to pottery? Well I can tell you that it's not the shiny suit or the go-go dancers. But there is an energy and focus these guys have that we all should envy and try to capture to use ourselves when we are at work. With just bass, guitar and drums, these guys unleash a really big sound (and did I say Go-Go Dancers?!) So go out there and kick out some jams with your work!

I listen to all kinds of music while I'm working . With a firing just around the corner you can expect my joint to be jumpin'.

Thanks for letting me indulge.