February 29, 2008

Shawn Ireland Blog


I forgot to tell you about my good friend Shawn Ireland who has started a blog. Look for his blog shawnirelandpottery.blogspot.com and keep up with the goings on at this Penland area potter's great pots and paintings. For the past few years Shawn has been going to Cortona, Italy for the winter working with the University of GA Studies Abroad Program and doing some of his own work as well. I've loved seeing the pottery he has made there and the drawings and paintings, too, not to mention the old Italian pottery that he collects.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I love this blog and I love Ireland! I am also making my own blog, its for people looking for love in Cork or Dublin: 'Experience - Ireland' is my first blog, it is free matchmaking service and you do not need to register to use it. Please have a look and let me know what you think (http://www.experience-dating.com/free-online-dating/ireland.html)

    ReplyDelete