March 9, 2009

Monday Circles: Excuses, Excuses

Kline, yunomi, 2009
from Terry Gess' kiln

[You'll just have to take my word for it.]

I've been kept busy pretty much all day. Either it was a phone call, visitors from the NC Welcome Center out on I-26, getting today's loaf of bread in the oven, sorting out old Ceramics Monthly's, raking dirt in the bright sunshine, or drinking several cups of coffee from this "YouKnowMe". Everything but turning turning the 300 lbs. of reclaim that I wedged last night into fresh pots...

[With "Peaches En Regalia" playing on the repeat mode .]

[back to youknowme]: Maybe to see a pot best in this blog format, you just have to have a bigger image! Just click on the image above for a closer look. I have to remember that most of the viewing audience probably have a high speed connection and that the fact that we still have dial-up here at the Sawdust and Dirt "office", doesn't mean I have to have little bitty pictures on the blog. Well, enjoy the day, enjoy the cup , and have "another cup of coffee, for the road".

;-)