March 5, 2009

More From the Haywood Gig

I managed to take a picture from my vantage point, sorry I didn't get everyone in the picture.



Joy Tanner product placement

I wanted to post a few more pictures from the Haywood Community College workshop of the past day and a half. The students were great. They asked great questions and most of them managed to stay awake during my elliptical discussions! My only regrets are that I didn't take more pictures of their pots or their fine studio. Haywood is just about an hour and a half from the Penland area, so it's not far to drop in for a visit. It would be great to get down there to report for the blog.

So, here are a few pictures to get a sense of the workshop and and a chance to see the new whiskers I'm sporting!

wax resisting



group "brushplay"

Thanks to Steve Lloyd for the invitation to show what I do and test out some of my "theories". And thanks for taking the pics, Steve!