February 12, 2008

A Good Footing

We poured a lot of concrete today and have the footers ready to receive the block foundation. Now I'm off to do some after dinner pottery. I guess I will be making pots at night and building workshop by day until the March firing. I'm really enjoying working at the new site and will be equally if not more excited to be making pots up on the hill. It's been a pleasure to see Stacey and the girls walking up the hill for a visit, the first of many visits to the pottery shop. Here's a picture of the pottery shop site with our house down below.

I also wanted to thank Ron and Doug for their encouragement and all of you for reading. I've had S & D readers from all over the world because of their links to my site. It's a really exciting time here and I'm glad you all are along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment