April 30, 2009

Shedding


As some of you have no doubt noticed the posts have slowed down to just 2 a day (ha) and I haven't been answering my phone this past week. That because I'm deep in the woodshed. [This is a phrase I first heard from a budding saxophonist up in Northampton, MA years ago. He would say that he was going "to shed" which is jazzy-jive speak for getting really into it. Think of a trance state of mind, deeply focused.] That's where I'm at and I'll only come out to eat and sleep (and blog). Well, that may be an exaggeration.

[Seems like Doug is doing some shedding of a different sort.]

You can keep up with all the hype excitement here by joining my faithful readers on the sidebar to the right [oh my, almost a hundred!] I will tweet or send a mobile post through the phone randomly, when I have a brilliant(to me) thought, so check out and follow my twitter patter here. You can also sign up to follow the tweet chatter in the sidebar where it says follow me on Twitter...

Now it's off to the shed for some real hand's on fun!


talk about getting into pots! but
no time for laying around on the porch.