May 21, 2009

Ferrin Gallery Preview

White Flat Platter with Gear Rim, 2009
dia. 13"

Leslie Ferrin has been a tremendous supporter over the years. I have had solo shows with her about every two years, going back as far as 1993 when Leslie was showing teapots and potters at Pinch Pottery, in Northampton, MA. It was great to unpack pots with Donald Clark as we have done before so many times before. I hope you will get a chance to go to the opening of the show on Saturday evening for me. Unfortunately I couldn't stay for the opening. I have a wedding to go to this weekend. [My fellow Snow Creek potter, Courtney Martin and glassblower, John Geci are tying the knot and I wouldn't miss it for the world.]

Leslie has put the show online and I hope you will go there to see the pots and contact the gallery if you see one (or two, or three) that you just must have. I'm sure they will be happy to wrap it up and send it your way! Here is the link to the pots at Leslie's.


10 gallon jar, 2009
h. 16"