December 9, 2009

And The Winners Are...



The winner's of the yunomi nominations for next year's upcoming show @AKARDESIGN are:


Thanks for helping me sort this out! I'll line up the others and have Micah take'em out with his shotgun. [just kidding]

But I have some exciting plans for the blog in the new year and I'll tell you about them very soon.

If you don't hear from me in the coming days it's because I will be out of town and incommunicado. You all can privately breath a sigh of relief and read something else for a change. I'm heading over to Brevard, NC on a field trip with Evelyn's class! We're going to be living in a 1840's village, so don't call my cell, don't text or tweet me, but you can write nice comments to each other here on the blog! Talk amoungst yourselves! Bye for now...