March 10, 2010

Scramblin'


Since the Potter's Conference in Asheboro last weekend, I've been scrambling to get things done in time for #34 on the 20th! I've been blessed with warm weather and a absence of the usual precipitation. The wood, still frozen or otherwise damp, has been slowly thawed, cut, dried, and stacked. The pots that still need to be made are knocking louder and louder on my imagination's door. Details surrounding the loading and firing are being attended to. During this mad dash, I've had the hardest time sitting down in front of the Mac to relate all of my day to day thoughts and concerns. How does blogging fit into my work flow when there is so much to do?

Yikes!

For now Twitter seems to be an easy way to check in with y'all using SMS via my cell phone. You can follow me on the Twitter sidebar to the right or go here.

Please accept my apologies for the rather slack proceedings here at S & D. I hope everyone is doing well. Bye for now!