February 20, 2012

Instagram Today

Instagram is a cool picture taking, photo manipulation app. It's also a social network where you can follow folks you know or folks you don't know, but like the pictures they take. Like most social networks, you can like, comment, and share. Unfortunately it's only available on iOS (mainly because the iPhone/iPod/iPad camera is so amazing!) If you don't have the instagram app on your iPhone/iPod/iPad or if you're not on Facebook, or Twitter, more than likely you didn't see any of these pictures from today. If you *are* on instagram and want to follow me and my photographic adventures, my username is klineola. Just go to the app and search for me! Here is an interesting article about instagram and how it is enabling anyone to take interesting photos.
Anyway, I just thought I would share some of the scenes from today. I may do this regularly, if you like. Let me know. Operators are waiting. Thanks.