February 13, 2013

Slippage

Hello folks, I'm currently juggling slide presentations, video editing of some upcoming POTR videos,
writing  programs for upcoming workshops, and trying to slowly get some pots made for the March firing. Maybe this is the new reality for a potter? At least it is for me.

Do YOU find yourself and your life filled to the gills with stuff to do?

Epiphany: After being ridden to my bed last week with the flu, I have come out on the other side with a fresh outlook and a new vigor to get  more focussed on the work to be done in and around the studio. It's a little early for spring cleaning, but I have decided to get outside for a little while any day that it was not raining or stormy, to work on the grounds, get some vitamin D, and make studio/kiln the beautiful destination it is for my visitors. 


combed kaolin slip
Get outside when you can and take a deep breath of air.