March 15, 2013

The Prize


“Inspiration is the windfall from hard work and focus. Muses are too unreliable to keep on the payroll.” ― Helen Hanson

“I'm exhausted. I spent all morning putting in a comma and all afternoon taking it out” 
― Oscar Wilde

Thanks for all of the entries I've already  received for the 12x12 challenge. Many more than the last one I did. Maybe because I'm giving something away? Couldn't be that.

Well, here is the little pot that I will give away randomly to one lucky 12x12 entrant Sunday.


See this post for more details of the contest. Deadline for entering a picture of your productive morning (or night) is midnight tonight, March 15th. So get some clay out and make some stuff!

I'd ask you to share this with your potter friends, but that would make your odds worse and it would make more work for me handling more pictures. 
;-)