December 30, 2013

A Year on Instagram

My good friend and photographer extraordinaire, David Andrews, paid me the highest compliment by printing (on nice photo paper) 96 of his favorite pics from my 2013 IG catalog! I just put them on the wall of my showroom.

I love photography but I'm a far cry from David's talent, but I'm always looking and seeing through the lens. It's a great alternative perspective that I can carry around in my pocket.



Since 2011 I have posted 1519 pics on Instagram. I guess that's where I started slipping away from regular blogging, that, and maybe my frequent blogging on my FB page! Arrghhh,  the options are just too numerous. 



Well, I guess, like Ron, I want to carry on the blogging torch, but it's not so easy. Today's social media's plate is more like a blogging candelabra; split between, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and sometimes, rarely, Google +.

But what's all of this have to do with making pottery? Really? 

Keep those wheels spinning, just don't get stuck in the mud.