March 11, 2014

This Week's FB Movers

Last weekend I was at the NC Potters Conference and consequently I'm a little late getting the Index up. But here are this week's Top10 movers from the FB Ceramic Index. Each week I track Clay/Ceramic Artists' Facebook Pages and log their numbers. The Index is far from complete,
but so far I have 300 sites. If you aren't on the main list, please leave a comment here and I will try to add it ASAP.

This Top 10 list reflects the biggest jump in new likes among the FB sites.

Again a BIG Thanks! to Scott Williamson of Butterfly Bend Pottery for doing the database crunching to make this possible. Check out Scott and Debbie Williamson's web page here, and make sure you like their FB page, too!  Thanks Scott!

And now the list! If you're on FB, please support these hard working potters and sculptors!