October 6, 2008

Salute to my Friends

Wow! Courtney Martin and Matt Kelleher helped me get to the finish line about 7:30 p.m. this evening and , of course, I couldn't have done it without them, (and my lovely wife/stoker, Stacey!)

Thank You! Thank You!Thank You!

The temperature was perfect, I think, with cone 9's down everywhere and cone 10 bending/half everywhere. After a couple of much needed cold one's, I'm ready for some sleep. I will try to send out some pics to ya'll when I get into that kiln later this week, Thursday I hope.

Oh, but before I hit the hay, I wanted to send a shout out to my man on the Roan, Will Baker, who's wrapping up this big day of wood firing here in Mitchell County. Will was at cone 5 last I talked to him and his partner Joy Tanner is there to help bring it on home. I'm sure the pots will be beeeyouuuutiful.

good night, all.