March 27, 2008

This Weeks Theme-Heat

On this weeks Theme Time Radio Hour-Heat.
Some of the hot tunes this week on Mr. Dylan's show are:

(There'll Be) A Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight-Bessie Smith
Jump Into The Fire-Harry Nilsson
Go Ahead And Burn-Bobby Moore & The Rhythm Aces
There's A Fire-The Gaylads
Play With Fire-Rolling Stones
Soul On Fire-Laverne Baker
Hot And Cold-Marvin Rainwater
Let's Have Some Heat-Pigmeat Markham
Red Hot-Billy Lee Riley
Baby It's Hot-The Olympics
Burn The Honky Tonk Down-George Jones
Hot Pants-James Brown
Great Balls Of Fire-Jerry Lee Lewis
Hot Little Mama-Johnny "Guitar" Watson
Fuego Del Amor-Johnny Cash
Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michael, Thanks for the mention re: Bob Dylan. He never disappoints! I've been dipping into your lively blog for a few weeks now...I'm interested in a blog of my own and yours is inspiring. I'm finally finding a rythym in my new studio, revisiting some old Winchcombe decorations. I'll be watching!
    Dan Finnegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michael. Emily Murphy has a pic of a nice plate of yours on her blog. She took it at NCEA.
    http://potteryblog.com/

    ReplyDelete