November 10, 2010

Template For Wednesday

[Insert pictures of shelves and tables filling with freshly thrown pots]

[Insert inspiring stories of charm,wit, and insight]

[insert needle on vinyl record screeeeeeeeeeching.......]

Instead here I am at mid week and find that I've made little progress during this crunch week. In fact it's turning out to be the same as most weeks. Except that I am stressing more about what needs to be done than normal! To g.t.d. today I may,
  • have to postpone progress on the chicken coop that I began building yesterday.
  • have to stay away from any yard work that the beautiful weather outside makes appealing.
on the plus side:
  • I finished up all of my pots that were under plastic late last night!
  • I'm off to start a wood stove in the shop and get an early start!
  • There is still a lot of good clay!
  • I'm excited about making some lidded jars!
  • Adjunct potter John is coming to help today (I have a solid list for him to punch out.)
I hesitate to use the phrase , but here goes,

"It's all good!"

;-)

In the meanwhile, if you have the time, check out these Svend Bayer videos that Support Your Local Potter posted yesterday. They really are all good!