January 9, 2011

Headphones

I've been looking to replace my wireless headphones after hearing about 50cent unveiled his new ones at CES last week. It reminded me how much I enjoyed my Sony headset until they crapped out last year.



Some of you who read this post back a couple of years ago probably thought that my Shimpo Scream was really so loud that I needed ear protection. Well it's pretty loud but not that loud. But the headphones do help me hear the radio or podcast convo!

If you have a favorite wireless headphone, chime in. And if you're reading this Mr. 50 cent, I'd be happy to do a review of your spanking new headset. I'm sure they're better than Dre's!

Meanwhile we're off to see Ms. Lauryn Hill tonight in Asheville at the Orange Peel. I'm planning on asking her if she is coming out with any audio equipment I could review for her. ;-) Unfortunately our buddies who were going to the show with us can't make it. So if you have the "do re mi", we may still have a couple of tix. Just drop it like it's hot with an email to moi!





Peace out.