February 9, 2014

This Week's FB Index


My work on the Facebook Clay Artists Index is taking a back seat to my work in the studio as I prep for a firing later this week but I wanted to offer you this group of pages for this week's Index. The complete list is growing and includes almost 300 artists and hopefully I will be able to configure a page with all of them soon. I know there are so many more out there that haven't been added to the Index yet, sorry. This is becoming bigger than I anticipated. So, thanks for your patience.

I hope you can check out these artist's pages and I'll have another group for you next week!

Directions: you can scroll down in each individual box to see posts in reverse chronology. If you want to go directly to the FB page to comment or like,  just click on the post.