September 28, 2008

Short Wish List


It's Sunday morning and I'm aligning my hopes with my reality. With the firing a week from today that means the last wet day should be yesterday, but I will push it a little, as usual, and anticipate some wet green ware to go into the kiln on Saturday. As far as a wish list goes, I'd like to get a couple more big ones made for the top of the kiln. Since those take a while to dry they will definitely be green. I've yet to make pitchers and jugs, so put that on the list for today. I could always make more plates, seems like I always need good plates. There'll be room for whatever I can make in the next day (or two) so I better get crackin'. Have a great Sunday, looks sunny and breezy here on the mountain, yay for drying! Here's a picture through the front door of our house with the encroaching pottery on the porch.