November 8, 2008

A Different Sort of Mud

The Mud Team of Keenan and Ian
working last week on the 'rock.


This week I've wanted to post about the current 'mud' work, joint compound! But I wasn't sure what to say about it. It's not as exciting as digging dirt! but the drywall is almost finished and hopefully we'll get the shop painted next week.

Drywall lifter.
I was able to do the whole ceiling with 12' sheets of drywall myself.
Without it I would have needed scaffolding and a another back.
Shane Mickey come by one day for a little drywall fun,
THANKS, Shane!

On the docket for next week are the electricians who are coming back to finish their device installation and I'll be digging a ditch to bury the electrical cable from the pole to the building. Hey that'll be fun! Since I'll be digging, I might process some red dirt. With colder weather ahead, I'll need to get as much made as I can until next spring/summer when it's warmer.