September 14, 2010

Not Like the Other

By now my neighbors must be convinced that I'm a vampire (which proves Stacey's suspicions as well!)

No, it's just hell week, here. Another firing is just around the corner. Everything takes longer, a LOT longer. Especially if you haven't made a teapot in ??? year(s).


I'd better check the record (read: search the blog) to see when the last teapot was made. I don't think I've made any in this new studio and this "new" studio is now two years old! I remember my first pots were "Obamaware" pots, which seems like lifetime, ago. Or at least another last election cycle ago...I guess some things never change. Time marches on.

I know what some of you are thinking, and the answer is, no. I'm not going Republican, just got bored with making birds!

;-)

Now it's on to the next one. The one being many , many pieces of bisqueware to paint and glaze, and a couple more bisque firings...

Have a wonderful day.