February 4, 2011

Crimson Laurel Gallery - Exhibits

My wife, Stacey, and I had a great meeting with David Trophia, of Crimson Laurel Gallery, this morning discussing all the exciting things we will be doing for our upcoming exhibit in May. Stacey will be making some new jewelry especially for the show and I'm thinking of making a limited edition series exclusively for the show! We will be collaborating on some clay pieces and maybe even some jewelry pieces, although my fingers are a little clumsy at that scale! ;-)

Don't forget to subscribe either to the RSS feed, or the email delivery of posts by Feedburner, to keep up with all of the exciting creative developments to come! You can follow me on Twitter too!

I will be painting one or two of the walls with some of my vine patterns and, as always the show will beautifully presented as David and John are impeccable gallerists.

Very exciting possibilities! Lots of great ideas. I just wanted to share this with you!

Back to work!