February 23, 2011

Follow me on Twitter If You Must Know




Seems it's much easier to communicate my thoughts via Twitter these days. It could be that there is little time (all of a sudden) to sit down to compose even the most impulsive snippet via the blog!

So here is an attempt to reconnect via the circuitous route of cell phone camera to iPod touch via MMS, and now blogging with Blogpress to you via wifi on the 'pod.

Here is a big jar I'm working on this morning. I'll add three more coils and then another for the lip. I'm excited to eventually make a very large pot to use as a landmark by the roadside by the shop. Most likely to be a easy target for some late night hooligans! Maybe I should make it out of plywood...

I hope everybody's have a productive day doing what you love!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone